Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!

Almost 6 weeks ago we had a ultrasound with maternal fetal medicine. Usually you can't tell gender at that young of an age, but we saw something that resembled boy parts. There was still a small chance that it could have been cord, but we were pretty sure that we were having another boy. Well yesterday we had our 20 week ultrasound at the doctors office. We got the confirmation that it was a boy. We are so excited to have 2 little boys together and hope they become good buddies. Well about half way through the ultrasound it came out that we were going to have another one with maternal fetal medicine the next day. The girl got a little upset saying that we didn't need both and cut it short. We didn't get many pictures and none that were very good shots. At the time we didn't worry about it because we knew we had the other scan coming up. Well we went today and everything looks really good with the baby, no problems. Well I guess my placenta was a little low lying, but the doctor bet us her next 3 paychecks that it would migrate up. I'm really hoping that it doesn't!!! I know that means I will have to have a c-section, but I would also get a sweet payday! ;) So with all of the great shots we got of this little guy we only got 1 picture printed out and the only reason they printed it was because it was one if the biggest she has ever seen. I had to document this just so that in 15 years I can embarrass him with it. hope I don't get in trouble for posting things of an inappropriate nature!

2 comments:

Marsie Pants said...

Bwa ha!!! You're not having a boy, you're having a MAN!!!

Rach said...

Maren! I am so glad you found me! Congratulations on your second little one! how exciting!!!