Sunday, May 31, 2009

CARS

I had never understood when moms complain that they have watched a particular kids movie over and over again. I thought "hey you are the adult and probably started it for them so don't complain, put something else in" Well that has come to bite me in the rear-endCheck Spelling. Over the past 2 weeks I think I have seen the movie Cars at least 15 times. (ok maybe not all the way through each time but still...it is on for a little while at least once a day) When it is on your can't distract him with anything. His eyes are glued to to tv, yesterday Chad even tried to wave his hand in front of his face and he didn't even flinch. I called his name over and over and he didn't respond, I turned the tv off and it was like he came back from another world. It does have it's pluses though, when he is having one of those days that everything is going wrong, turn Cars on and he is a happy boy. I have taken a couple pictures of him watching but it just doesn't do it justice. I'm sure all of you moms know what I'm talking about though.

No comments: